Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tricks or treats?...always treats for me

ok so its Halloween, the official candy holiday. I could really go for something sweet right now as I prepare to head out in this horrible weather (how was it 70 degrees earlier and now its pouring rain?) A cupcake would be divine, but I have to remind myself that I will be in warm Australia (and maybe see a few beaches while I'm there) in 2 weeks! So after dinner I had a few peanut butter puffins (amazingly addictive cereal) and some flaxseed hemp granola with almond milk. It was just enough sweet to satisfy my craving. I figured I was truly dehydrated so I also poured myself a mug of hot water (best way to hydrate the body and kill sweet tooths!) Now its off the couch and into my fav go to outfit: black denim, black boots, and a black shirt of some sort...its raining and I cant be bothered. I'd rather stay home and eat cupcakes but that dream has long been killed! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment