Sunday, July 12, 2009

spicy ginger

Today I feel very accomplished and organized and on top of things. This is not always the case with me (I tend to lean more towards the procrastinating side) so I am sitting here feeling very proud of myself. I notice that when I am feeling great about things it reflects in my eating patterns. Its almost like I don't want to ruin anything great that I have done by eating something "bad" for me. So keeping with my "good" eating day, for dessert tonight I am enjoying a nice hot cup of spicy ginger tea with a lil bit of raw honey swirled in. This is instead of eating something loaded with sugar and carbs like a cupcake (omg just typing the word makes me salivate). Ok, so I am sure that if I happened to have cupcakes in my apartment I would have nibbled at one along with my tea but let's not go there. For now I am just feeling very proud and excited about my life and where everything is going and better yet where it is already at. So I feel like that should carry over through all aspects of my life. When I am feeling good I only want to put amazing fresh and healthy food into my body. After all, we are what we eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment