Friday, July 10, 2009

Tasty Travels

I have been quite busy in the last week... sorry for not posting anything new (Emma)! But I am back in NY and ready to get back at it. Over the last week I was in London, Vienna and Copenhagen! I am jet-lagged as I stare at this computer screen fighting off the impulse to go to sleep (if I sleep now I will wake up at 3 am bright eyed but cranky)! I traveled to all of these fabulous locations to be with my boyfriend while he was away on business (he writes songs and sings em) and I like to think I was there on some business of my own sorts too. I ate wonderful meals and over the next few entries I will share them with you! That was very hard work I tell ya. My emotions were all over the place this last week as well. I was overwhelmed by joy and excitement, then very tired, then a spot of laziness came mixed with a hint of insecurity. And the list goes on... and on. When my eyes don't feel like they should be shut for the next 8-10 hours I will divulge all the fine details of my tasty travels! Sweet dreams for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment