Monday, June 29, 2009

Keste=HEAVEN


    I will never eat another bite of pizza in New York unless I am doing so at Keste. I had my first Keste experience  last night. I am still in utter awe over the multitude of fresh, rich and satiating flavors that danced on my tongue bite by bite.  It was perfection! My cousin, sister and myself couldn't help but smile and laugh through out the entire meal. This food truly nourishes the soul. It was made with such care, passion and love that with every mouthful my insides somehow brightened and I was transported to such a joyous place that I couldn't contain myself! I had to tell one of the partners of Keste, Rosario, how lovely and amazing the food was. As soon as he came to our table to see how everything was I lost it! I was so overwhelmed with what can only be described as a "food high" that all i could do was smile and say how it was the best pizza i have ever had in all of my life. And today I still stand by that sentiment. I ordered the Pizza del Papa, it had a butternut squash cream sauce with red and yellow peppers, smoked mozzarella, artichokes and basil. PERFECTION. I will definitely be making trips to Keste in the west village on a regular basis. Everyone that comes to NY or better yet lives here NEEDS to experience this eating delight. Its a friendly and warm atmosphere...with a great staff and wonderful dessert too! 

Keste 
271 Bleecker st
NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment