Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bikram Yoga....Om Shanti

      So I finally made it to my Bikram yoga class this afternoon. The teacher was kick ass and made me feel like I was part of the NFL! (ok side note this teacher actually does coach the NY Giants in Bikram so that is probably where I get that feeling from) I feel so proud of myself for making it to class even though the weather is less than desirable (cue the rain and humidity). Believe it or not I do not feel the insane need to eat everything that I come into contact with today, despite the PMS! (sorry a lil too much info) So right now I am sipping my green tea and feeling pretty good about things. I had a great conversation with my older sister (LOVE HER!) and I feel like today I feed my bod in all the rights ways...a bit of food, a bit of activity, and a whole lotta love! Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment