Friday, June 19, 2009

Peanut Butter Cups


         So today was another day filled with cravings. I started out the day with wonderful steel cut oatmeal with slices of fresh bananas and chopped walnuts sprinkled with cinnamon and nutmeg. This breakfast is truly one of my all time favs! Then I went to lunch with a friend and had a pesto panini, not too bad so far. As soon as I finished lunch an overwhelming feeling of "feed me something sweet" ran through my mind. We then decided to split a molten chocolate cake with ice cream and strawberries. The cake was semi burnt so I was turned off after a few bites. Time passes as we walk around the upper westside (me in search of my next snack, him looking for the perfect sneaker). Then I remember that I said I would make him some homemade peanut butter cups because the generic ones he bought earlier are basically crap filled with chemicals. 
Project time: run to the market and buy freshly ground honey roasted peanut butter. I have chocolate waffers at home that I can melt and tiny muffin papers too. So I got down to business and made my own! Deeeeelicious! look at my yummmy treats...


1 comment:

  1. Wow the peanut butter cups sounds really!, do have any ideas on some good protein shakes.

    ReplyDelete