Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A bit of bad news, a lot of cake

So, got some bad news this morning (not going there) came home from work and tried a bit of what I like to call "scream therapy." Didn't ease my worries (never really does but i thought i would give it a go) so I began to experience what I can only describe as a minor panic attack. I tried to turn my frantic energy into something useful but the need to self medicate was overwhelming. My drug of choice: FOOD! Raided kitchen and found some homemade day old blueberry cake. Looked liked it would ease some pain...and it did just that (for just about 5 min). Did my best not to ravage the last few spoonfuls of vanilla ice cream, for now I am ok, worries eased with those few sweet mouthfuls of blueberry cake....mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment