Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Milky Tea...the perfect cuppa

     I am reading one of the most creative books I have ever come across titled The Goddess Experience. The author Gisele Scanlon always mentions how she enjoys a cup of milky tea. I too enjoy a nice cup of sweet milky tea (preferably with a sweet baked good too) So this morning I made a nice cup of spiced chai milky tea in honor of my love for this fabulous book. She has traveled the globe asking people what makes them happy? Then she makes a sort of artistic guidebook based on all her interviews and interactions with the people she has meet. She tells you where to get one off items from the perfect shoe to the perfect macaroon in Paris, London, New York and Ireland. You really have to go and get a copy to appreciate it fully. Until then go make yourself a cuppa as she calls it! You wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment